Sunday, June 01, 2008

A Very Davy Weekend

Ok...I've got two funny stories about Dave.

1. Last night, we were playing a game of Yahtzee with The Bear before he went to bed. We have the "deluxe" version with the fancy cup to put your dice in and roll. About 1/2 way through the game, I hear, "plunk, plunk". I look down and see two dice sitting at the bottom of my juice cup, covered in grape juice. Before I could say anything, "plunk, plunk"... in go two more. Dave hadn't even realized what he'd done until I picked up the cup and showed him. He totally cracked up!



2. As I wrote earlier, today was my day to have Dave's family over for dinner. After church, I asked Dave if he would go out to my little garden and pick some basil. I said it was the herb with the big green leaves. So, here's what he brought me...


Cucumber Leaves!! LOL Good thing he only picked two!

6 comments:

AZMom said...

LOL Great stories! I can't wait to meet all of you!!!

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

Oh I laughed out loud when I saw the 'basil' leaf! ha ha ha ha.

As for the dice in the cup---at least he has good aim (without even trying!). tee hee....

BY the way, great new banner....so cutesy with the buttons...

Nikki said...

That is to funny with the dice. I would be cracking up.

Jaime said...

Ha ha! That's awesome. Though I must admit, I wouldn't know a basil leaf if I saw one...

Amy D. said...

Those are funny stories. That sure is interesting "basil"! I love your new color scheme, too. Very fun and orange!!

Dave said...

Um... I plead... MALE!