Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Some Photos

Here are a few photos from our Family Reunion this last weekend. We had it at a ranch up in Northern Arizona. There was lots of space and the kids had a great time!

Here's my nephew playing with my mom

On Saturday afternoon, the older kids swam and fished in the pond. We set up swimming pools for the younger ones.
What is it about a hose that is so exciting?


On Saturday night, we had a Luau! My cousins had just been to the roadshow's at their church and they were throwing away these great palm trees. So they snatched them and brought them to the reunion. They were PERFECT for the luau!

If you look closely at this shot, you can see the Elk heads all decked out in their Luau attire! Leis on the antlers!

For dinner, we served Hawaiian pulled pork, garlic mashed potatoes, fruit salad, green salad and rolls. Afterwards, we had a family dance party and served the homemade ice cream all the different families had made. Before we went, I looked up all our family names in Hawaiian and Dave printed out really cute name tags for everyone. I wish I had a shot of them. They turned out great!

And the greatest thing? I don't have to be in charge again for another 5 years! WOO HOO!

5 comments:

AZMom said...

Sounds and looks like a great time!!

Nikki said...

How much fun, it looks great, great job. Watch what you say! You did such a great job maybe they will change the way thing are done.

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

Well done indeed! And what about that wishing well? I adore wishing wells...can I throw a coin in and make a couple dozen wishes?

P.s. That menu....mouth watering....mmmmmmmmm!

Katana said...

That loau must of been fun.-katana

Jaime said...

Woohoo! Great work. Fun decor!