Thursday, June 05, 2008

Off To Vegas!

Dave and I are leaving early in the morning for our fun trip to Vegas! (Yes, he still agreed to go with me after my nightmarish behavior yesterday!) Tomorrow night, we get to see Phantom, and on Saturday, my friend, Beth, is getting married! Her cake will look a little similar to this one:
Except where it says 777, it will say 678. (June (6), 7th, 200(8). Oh yeah...and she's getting married at 9 o'clock at night! I'll take lots of picture and post them when I get home!

Happy day! A weekend away!

6 comments:

Dave said...

I still love you even if I am scraping earwax off my brain.

That was a bit of a battle royale in which nobody really emerged victorious.

Boy if that cake had 6's instead of 7's, it all would have made sense. ;D

AZMom said...

Hope you 2 have fun! I'm sorry to hear your night was rotten too. Ours was better but Busy Boy was still a nightmare. One day, my husband and kids will all act normally in one evening!

Big hugs!

And Dave, you are a sweet guy to post that on her blog. My hubby could use lessons...remember that when we meet you in a few weeks! ;-)

Di said...

Have lots of fun!

Brittney Smith said...

I hope you have so much fun!! I am so excited for you! You have to post everything when you get back!

Chicka said...

I hope you're having a grand time!

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

You know, I love this cake! Its so happy bright and festive!

Well I am only reading this after you are back so I can't wish you a happy trip at this late date...

But I do love that cake and I send best wishes to the happy couple...