Monday, June 16, 2008

My 500th Post!

Hooray! I have been blogging for just over 3 years and I have finally hit my 500th post! I am NOT the queen of consistancy, so this is a huge accomplishment for me!

500 back

In celebration, I would love to get a comment from anyone who sees this post. Are you a lurker, a frequent reader, but not a commenter? I want to hear from YOU! Leave your name and if you have a blog or website, leave the address and I'll hop on over to visit you!

Thank you to all my readers and visitors! I write because of you!

11 comments:

Amy said...

500?! Wow! That's impressive!! Cute pic of you and your dad, by the way. Aren't we so glad for good men in our lives?

Nikki said...

Congradulations! I love this blogging world!....

Jami said...

Congrats! Hey, I so want to come to Arizona and take your family's pictures. Thanks for your compliments to my photography work. Love you!

AZMom said...

Way to go!!! I have no idea what post number I am on LOL

Di said...

ALRIGHT! I check a few times every day.

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

Well Congratulations! Or should I say: C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!

Wow, that is a real accomplishment...500 of these babies....

And a 500 hundred dollar bill....wow that is impressive too! I must run now, have to check the colour controls on the colour printer..ahem...wanna get those greens *just right*.... tee hee!

Strider said...

Miss lavinia suggested I drop by. Congrats on your 500th post. I just started in February....I have ways to go, but I sure have enjoyed it..;....even if no one reads my stuff, there is someting satisfying about writing down your thoughts.....I find it very fulfulling. Again. Congrats!

Jaime said...

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats!

nanatrish said...

I am extremely impressed with you making your 500th posting. Wow! I just started in May and I am loving it. Even if no one reads what I write, I love to do it and I figure I am not hurting anyone. Go Drama MAMA...you are the Bomb!

XUE said...

500 !....wow! I'm not even 100 !

Becky said...

happy 500th! ;)