Monday, June 09, 2008

Home

We got back from our Vegas trip at about 6:30 last night. It was a long day and we were happy to be home. It was so great to have a couple of days just for us! I wish we could do that more often.

I am the crappiest blogger ever though. I don't think I took even one picture while we were there. Can you believe it? I know...I'm sorry. We did have our picture taken at dinner one night, so, when Dave can figure out what the deal is with my scanner, I'll post it. And...as soon as Beth gets home, I can post some of the pics from her wedding! The wedding was very nice, but very windy. I was totally afraid that my clip on hair would blow off and land in her dad's lap! LOL

The Phantom was AWESOME! Dave had only ever seen the movie, so this was new for him. He really loved it! Me too!

Our room at the Riviera was ok, but not great. They told us when we checked in that we could upgrade to a suite for an additional $70 a night, but I'm WAY too cheap for that. So, we ended up with a very pinkish 80's room. Oh well.

Ok...does anyone remember when Vegas used to be a cheap vacation? Cheap food...cheap entertainment? Yeah...not anymore. After Phantom, we went back to our hotel and we hadn't eaten yet, so we went to their little Italian place. We about fell over. I ended up paying $20 for a little plate of fettuccine alfredo...plain...no chicken, no shrimp. And, you had to pay extra for salad...so... no salad. Dave had a small piece of $20 lasagna. Then, the next morning, we did the breakfast buffet, but by the time we got there, it was a "champagne brunch". $15. And the food sucked. Seriously...bland, stale, crunchy...and not in a good way. (And we don't drink...at all...so the champagne was useless to us.) Dave was miffed! What happened to the $5.99 prime rib? 99 cent shrimp cocktail? We were thinking of going to Madame Toussaud's Wax Museum at the Venetian. $25 each. Bend over.

Anyway...we're home. The only gambling that was done was by me. I wasted $1 in a penny slot machine while I waited for Dave to get out of the bathroom. lol Good times!

12 comments:

AZMom said...

Ya, we used to go to Vegas when we were younger about twice a year. Now, we go every other year (we got married there too at Treasure Island). It has gotten WAY expensive!

As for Italian food, I would have sent you to Batista's Hole In The Wall! Great food. That money you spent would have gotten you salad, wine, bread, a meal and a cappuccino!

Welcome home to the blistering heat!!

Dave said...

I had a really nice time there, but was glad to leave that town... it really is the smelly armpit of world.

I saw one sign that just really summed it up. It was a sign for "Eden" which was an adult type of place. Their tag line was "Obey the snake".

Jaime said...

Cool that you got to see Phantom.

F is ridiculous there now. No more cheap (but good) buffets. Now they cost more and taste worse. :(

Di said...

Oh yeah, I was disappointed too when I went. I was looking for my 5.99 prime rib dinner. Or the all you can eat for 5 bucks or something.

I am glad you had a good time. At the New York New York, they upgraded us for 10, glad you didn't spend the money!

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

You didn't take photos?????

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Vegas is neat, but at the same time disgusting. Danny's not a fan of that city. Too bad there are not photos to show off. Thanks for keeping me straight on "cutest blog". I changed mine and I love that it was still free!

Nikki said...

That is what is nice about having family there. We always no where to go.

XUE said...

we're flying there this summer, all the way from tokyo! from vegas to san diego, in a RV with my huband & 2 kids

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,
人影城
,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

小小彬 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

tiger said...

,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

桂綸鎂May said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟