Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today's Top Five

Top 5 reasons for stress today:

5. Tomorrow is the last day of school
4. I didn't sleep much last night, my little nephew is sick.
3. I spent 4 hours in the ER with him this afternoon.
2. I still have to make dinner.

And the number one reason.....

1. I got a call this morning to remind me that Dave and I have to speak in church on Sunday. (They had asked Dave a couple of weeks ago, but we hadn't heard anything for awhile, so we were hoping for a reprieve. No reprieve.)

I'm wondering how I'm going to get it prepared? I'm so tired...I want to cry.

5 comments:

AZMom said...

Oh no! I hope your nephew is okay???

Try and get some rest hon!

Nikki said...

A few things. Go ahead and cry...Second I am great at last minute dinners. Call me next time I will be right over. and I agree with AZMOM get some rest otherwise you are no good to anyone.

Dave said...

Ummm. I think anything I have t say will not be much help... seing how it is my fault we are speaking on Sunday.

*ILOVEYOU!*

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

Oh dear...oh dear....oh DEAR! this is not good...this is stress. Capital S. The only thing you can do is put your head down and ride it out, and enlist help, from any quarter. Four hours in emerg...I've been there and done that....

Poor you! I hope it all resolves itself SOON...is there something that you can say "no" to....that may help.

Remember, this too shall pass...

I hope the little one feels better soon....

Di said...

Those are the days you should order in.