Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Taking A Breather

After the hustle of having a 2 year old at our house last week, I'm taking a breather today!

We drove the baby home on Monday morning. His Aunt's and brother were so happy to see him, and he was excited to see them! It was hard to leave him, but we're hoping to get him again soon!

On our way home, we stopped at the Outlet Mall for a little "stroll"! lol I didn't find anything for me, but The Bear got a bunch of summer shirts and Dave got two new shirts from the Big Dog store. (He LOVES Big Dog shirts!) We also stopped by the hospital to check and see how my sister in law was doing. She looked really good, but still has at least 2 more surgeries on her arms this week.

Last night, we had a family BBQ and played games. Very nice and relaxing! How was your weekend?

Here's a picture we took after church on Sunday

We had a great time in Nursery at church! Doesn't this picture crack you up?!?

4 comments:

Di said...

It was a great LONG weekend. Naps, grilling, movies, family, great! I am glad to hear your sister in law is doing better.

AZMom said...

Love the ears photo!! That is also a great photo of you guys too. Sounds like a great weekend. I am glad to read your SIL is doing better.

Okay, we need to get dinner planned. Let me talk to hubby and see how he thinks he is doing and I'll email you some dates!

Nikki said...

I love I am Thankful for my ears.That is adorable. To cute. Take a breathier you deserve it. Do you ever realize mom's never get the new things but the kids and hubby do hmmmmmmmmm.....Anyways, The answer to your previous question yes I will still be in charge of the Race. I think we are the only ones coming from our family. So the ones that will not do the races I am going to use them at the stations. What is my time frame?

Amy D. said...

Cute! Did he love nursery? I love our nursery and miss it!