Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting Busy

My two year old nephew is coming to stay with tomorrow and will be here for a few days. He has never been here before, and we've only seen him one other time, for just a couple of hours. It has been awhile since we've had a baby in the house. I'm a little nervous! I'm trying to get things picked up and toddler proofed before I go to pick him up in the morning. There is LOTS to do!

I hope I can get everything done I need to today! Oh yeah...and I'm so tired...I feel like a slug!

5 comments:

Chicka said...

Don't worry! He'll help you toddler proof as you go! LOL!

Have fun!

Di said...

How exciting to have a little one in the house. Especially one that goes home after a while! hee hee

Dave said...

Walking around the house, I keep thinking "That's something he could eat."

It will be fine, and The Bear will help as "Big Brother".

Jami said...

How fun to have a little one in the house for awhile!

Jaime said...

Just when you think you've got it all toddler-proofed, the toddler finds something else to get into, eh? :)

Hope you all have fun.