Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ahhhhh!

Today was such a beautiful day! Cloudy, rainy and windy...and the wind was cold! (Usually, by this time, when it's windy, it's just fast, hot air.) We've had a really weird week. The news was saying we were going to break the record for the high and low in the same week. Everything smells so clean and wonderful!

The boys and I played outside in it for awhile after The Bear got home from school. They loved launching the little leaf "boats" and watching them sail down the gutter. Good times.

Both of the little boys are crashed out on the couch right now. I hope they'll still sleep tonight!

4 comments:

AZMom said...

Those pictures are precious!! Yes, the weather today was such a relief!!! It's supposed to be like this for a few days. I am glad. I am just not ready for HOT!

Jaime said...

Awww, they are so sweet.

Leaf boats rock!

Nikki said...

That is to cute. Thanks for the comment on my hair I have nit dyes it yet. I haev lots of white. But I did need a change you know that having the curls as well. Bangs the newest thing. I like them.

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

Aren't they angels when they are fast asleep! They look so cute here...