Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sick...again...again.

Does it seem like I was just telling you I was sick? It does to me. I am trying not to go to the Dr. this time, because I know that a big part of my problem is that I have been on way too many antibiotics in my life and my body doesn't know how to fight germs off on it's own. But...I feel like crap. I need to make an appointment with an Ear/Nose/Throat guy, but I really don't have the time or the money for it.

I have to feel better by Saturday. I'm in charge of the big BBQ at the park for all the people from church. I'm having a hard time even thinking about it right now.

Oh yeah, last night I got "re-elected" for a second term as Band Booster secretary. Mostly because no one else would do it. I know, I should have said no, but I felt bad deserting them all together. Blah.

Wednesdays are my worst days. The Bear has early release every Wednesday and Dave has writers group every Wednesday night. I didn't even cook (or buy) anything for dinner tonight. The Bear had soup and everyone else can fend for themselves. I am going to have another Reliv shake and hope it works it's healthy magic.

3 comments:

Chicka said...

Ughh. Feel better soon! (I promise it wasn't me that gave it to you!)

Nikki said...

Your a sucker just like me, just can never let anyone hang even though the better half of you says I really can not handle no more.
I think you are right about being on to many anti's and your body can not fight off the yucky's. You need to train it start with detox and taking more enzyms -spelled that wrong. That strengths the immune. The B-Q will come out great. They always do.The stressing is really only for us.

AZMom said...

Ugh! I hope you are feeling better soon!!! You sound like me..always doing way too much for other people :-)