Thursday, April 24, 2008

How Does Your Garden Grow?

It's been a little over two weeks since I planted my little garden, so I thought I'd take some pictures of the progress! I also have little baby oranges and grapefruits on our trees...yay!

Can you see the tiny grapefruits?

Look......green chilies already!


The biggest chili so far!


I'll be having tomato and basil salad before too much longer!

So far, I don't see any tomatoes on my plants, but they have lots of blossoms. I hope they have a chance to grow before it gets too hot. Already it's supposed to be 95 tomorrow. My other herbs are going great so far too; mint, cilantro and rosemary.

6 comments:

Di said...

WHAT? You are amazing! I can't believe it. I am shamed of all the plants I kill on a weekly basis!

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

I didn't realize that you lived that far south. South enough to grow grapefruit trees, that's amazing....All your plants look like they are thriving...yes, you'll sure be enjoying those salads before too long.

SalGal said...

Well, now that we're not moving anytime soon, I can start a garden here. And since it's so freaking cold still, I can probably plant peas, too!

Your garden looks wonderful, congratulations!!!

Jaime said...

Beautiful garden. One day we'll plant our tomatoes.

Last year we had one peach on our tree. We're hoping for a couple more this year. :)

AZMom said...

That is incredible!! Okay, if these all continue to do well, I am going to hire you to come and help me plant a garden in my yard! I love fresh chili's and fresh basil is my alltime fav!! Keep up the good work!

Chicka said...

OMG those look lovely!!