Friday, April 04, 2008

High School Musical

This year, Clinton's school is doing "Seussical: The Musical". After the stress last year, I was really surprised when he agreed to do drums for them again this year. I went and saw the show last night and it was really great! Tonight, a bunch of us are going and taking the kids. I hope they'll like it!

I tried to get a few pictures of Clinton at the drums in the "pit". He is so ornery! He will not let me take pictures of him! I hardly have any where he isn't trying to cover his face!

So, I sent one of the other band moms to try her luck, and she managed to get this one! Yay!

I believe that after all the late night rehearsals and performances, this is how he really feels!

I'll take more pictures tonight and post some Seussical pics tomorrow!

4 comments:

SalGal said...

Hey, guess where I was last night? At a private "Lost Highway" concert in my living room!!!

AZMom said...

I hope it was a great time! My daughter loved Seussical when she went to see with her classmates!

Nikki said...

How fun. How long is it playing for? Where at? I need details

Jami said...

I loved Seussical when I saw it, and so did Wyatt. Thank you for your comments on my blog. I love you too! I am doing okay. Life is really tough right now, but we are hanging in there. They moved him home last night and now we are just watching and waiting and enjoying him. The most recent thing is that they are pretty sure he has meningitis, but they can't do a spinal tap due to the cancer, so they are just treating him as if he does. I'll keep you posted!