Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Grocery Savings Today

Today was another great day at the grocery store! Here's my numbers:
Total Amount Purchased: $346.37
Total Amount Saved: $228.44
Actual Amount Spent: $117.93
Percentage wise, I think that's around 66%. I had to do it in five separate transactions, and my highest percentage on one receipt was a savings of 86%! So exciting! Here's what I got today. All the cereal and granola bars were free with the store ad plus my coupons. You can print really great coupons for Cheerios and Fiber One bars over at the Eat Better America website.




6 comments:

Nikki said...

Good Job

AZMom said...

You never cease to amaze me!!

Oh Bulgogi is Korean style beef. You marinate steak in soy sauce and ginger and then thinly slice and grill it. It is traditionally served in a lettuce leaf but we made fried rice instead. It is absolutely delicious!

Lavinia Ladyslipper said...

Drama Mama, you are a natural-born designer. Just admiring the savvy way you have arranged those items on the table,....very attractively arranged. Congratulations on all the savings, it's wonderful to stock up on items like Lysol and other cleansers, because its awful to run out of them just when you need them most...

Regards,
Lavinia

Dave said...

You's amazin' Baby! :)

Di said...

Not only do I love how you save so much money. I love even more how you put the food out for pictures!

Bethany and Cameron said...

Okay, you need to teach me what you know! Let's set up a time next week after we get back from Rocky Point! Does that work???