Thursday, March 13, 2008

A New Post...Finally

I have not been in the zone lately. I am having trouble focusing on anything right now. I have started several new blog posts, but never got around to finishing any of them. It's weird.

I am also worried that Dave is a better housewife than me. When I was recovering from surgery, Dave did the dishes and a load of laundry each night. While I have managed to keep up with the dishes, the laundry is stacking up. Granted, it's the clean laundry that is doing most of the damage. I have had baskets piled by my bed, in need of folding, but I just can't seem to get the folding done. I just look at it and walk away. What's wrong with me?

I do feel like I am feeling better since the surgery. I don't get as crazy about things as I would have before. But, sometimes it seems like I'm almost too far the other way. Lethargic. Blah. Maybe it will take awhile for my hormones to level out. I'm not sure. I suppose the new lethargic me is better than the screaming, crazy, hormonal me. Whatever.

I have started back up with my "mall walking" in the mornings. Good thing that Aunt Barbara needs a ride to go walking, or I know I wouldn't do that either. I have to just drag myself out of the door.

Tomorrow, I am chaperoning The Bear's class trip to the zoo. It should be fun and I hope to get some good pictures to post. We'll see.

Happy blogging everyone!

5 comments:

AZMom said...

I had a bad case of the blahs after my surgery too. However, my husband has told me recently that I am happier and not as B!tchy now that I have had my surgery. I don't know whether that is a compliment or NOT. LOL

Dave said...

I have been slacking lately, I haven't stayed on top of things like I was doing.

Di said...

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. You just went through major surgery. It is going to probably take a long while before you feel like you again. Relax. Let Dave, who is a wonderful husband, take care of it. You will get back to yourself. Time.

Jami said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging and I hope you start feeling more like yourself soon. Love you!

Bree said...

Yay, you're back! Glad you are beginning to feel better.

I know what you mean about laundry. But you get farther than me...I look at it and walk away when it's in the dirty clothes hamper...(well, hampers). ha ha.