Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today's Small Adventure

This morning, I made my first attempt at grocery shopping. Dumb, dumb, dumb! I went to the little produce store near our house to pick up some fruit and veggies. Although I was able to park right next to the door, after about five minutes of pushing the cart, I was in PAIN! Why am I such an idiot?? I had to quickly just grab a few things and head out. I am sitting at my desk now, and I hurt so bad, I'm afraid to move. I really need to lie down. Maybe in a minute.

Anyway, you never know what cool things you'll find at the veggie store. Today's find...a stalk of Brussels Sprouts! Very Cool! My boys will love this! Did you know this was how Brussels Sprouts grew? I had no idea!


3 comments:

flaredblond said...

Yummy ! i love them too !
Get some rest and feel better soon . Love Ya (( hugs))

Billingsley's said...

I can only eat them with lots of gooey cheese, That is a very interesing look! Take it easy!

AZMom said...

Girlfriend! REST!! REST!! REST!! LOL I know hard that is but please, stay put. ;-)

Hope you are feeling better today!

Big hugs!