Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Long Road Ahead

Hi All! Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers!

I am feeling ok...but not great. I am still having to take quite a bit of meds to keep the pain level down. I can only sit at the computer for a few minutes before it's just too much. (Ohhh...if only we had Wi Fi!)

My mom is here this week helping to take care of me and everyone else. It has been wonderful having her here. I hope I'll feel a lot better by next week when I'll have to go it alone!

I'll try to keep you posted on the goings on!

7 comments:

Chicka said...

Love and hugs, sweetie. Feel better!

Jami said...

Glad to hear you are doing okay. Take it easy, and feel better soon! Love ya!

Billingsley's said...

Anytime! You let me know if you need ANYTHING! Even Sonic Happy Hour!

AZMom said...

So good to hear from you. Please let me know if you need anything next week okay? I mean it! :0)

Take care of yourself and stay on those pain meds. There is no shame in taking them.

Get well and I will talk to you very soon.

Big gentle hugs!!

peebugg said...

I'm so glad you are doing better... I am amazed you are even up at all...you are way stronger than I am... I would be wimping out and hiding in bed all the time still.

You are my inspiration... so get better quick.... I have issues :)

Becky Porter said...

Keep resting! Glad that things seem to be going well ;)

By the way, I just realized that I never got back to you on your question about my blog book. The company is blurb (at blurb.com) and I am very pleased with the way my book turned out. Let me know if you have more questions!

Di said...

Glad you are up. Let Drama mama's mama take care of you for a while. Relax, put your feet up and just "be".