Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2 1/2 weeks out

Well guys...I'm still waiting to feel "normal". Every day is better, but I still can't do much of anything. It's really weird. Last night I made dinner, and it about did me in! I can't believe it!

Today, I have my 2 week follow up appointment with my doctor. My appointment is at 11:30, so I had to wake up REALLY early to take a shower, so I could have a nap after. Then I did my hair and makeup and had to lie down again. I have NO oomph!

Dave has been doing a great job at keeping up with things here at home. There hasn't been dishes left on the counter or in the sink even one day! And, when he comes back to the kitchen and someone has used a bowl and left it there, he gets VERY offended! It cracks me up! Welcome to my world! He has also kept up with the laundry, doing a load every day. It has been a real miracle!! I haven't been stressed at all! Yay!

I'm hoping I'll feel a little better next week. Today is only the 2nd time I've been out of my house in over 2 weeks!

5 comments:

Di said...

Good luck with getting better. Just remember that you are tired for a reason and take it easy! I hope you found something else to read that you like better!

Way to go Dave!

Chicka said...

That Cheez is a good egg.

(Let's hope it continues after you're well! I know around here, the second I could do something, wham...they forgot how.)

Chicka said...

Oh, and gentle hugs to you! I'm glad you're up and about a little at least. It's going to take some time to level out!

AZMom said...

So good to hear from you. All I can say is NAPS are YOUR FRIEND! I would sleep for 3 hours straight after taking a shower!!

Hang in there. I promise it does get better but take care and REST REST REST!!

Corki Ann said...

Man-sounds like no fun at all. I hope you get feeling better soon and are able to get on with real life. Thank goodness for wonderful men in our lives who help us out so much, huh?