Monday, December 10, 2007

Taking a little help where I can...

Today, I ordered 10 meals from My Girlfriend's Kitchen. It's a great little place where you can go and make dinners, then take them home and freeze them, and voila! Your dinner woes are gone! I decided it might be a good thing to do right now. I think I'll order again a couple of days before my surgery. Then Dave and Clinton can put them together for us each night.

They had a special this month. They will put the dinners together for you, for the same price as if you made them yourself. So, on Wednesday, all I have to do is pick them up and pop them in my freezer. HOORAY!

5 comments:

SalGal said...

I LOVE that place!!! Good idea, getting all that stuff from there before your surgery. When is that, btw??

Di said...

I would try that but it is 26 miles away.

Billingsley's said...

I did them before, But I can take one day make many meals for cheaper. They are diffently worth it if you do not have the time though. When is your surgery?

AZMom said...

GREAT idea!! I am sure that will make things a lot easier on you!

Kendyl said...

WHERE IS THIS PLACE???