Friday, December 07, 2007

I Need Help

Man...this thing is kicking my butt. I made the huge mistake of doing my normal "walk" this morning and it just about did me in. (We normally walk a couple of miles at the mall.) I felt like crap the whole time, but powered through it. Then, I went into Mervyns to try and pick up a few things we need for the wedding tomorrow. Dave and The Bear need new shoes, I need a gold headband and a green necklace. Well, I looked at shoes for a couple of minutes, then started feeling really faint and dizzy. Needless to say, I have been in bed the whole rest of the day.

I am supposed to be helping to get things ready for the wedding tomorrow, but I have been no help at all. Seriously, I can hardly lift my arms up to my head to comb my hair. This is getting a little ridiculous. We are supposed to go over to the church to set up tables here in a bit, but I've already been told I'm banished to sit on the couch.

How am I going to get everything done I need to this next week? I have the church party on Friday and the Family Party on Saturday. At least my mom will be here on Thursday to help get things together.

I have done most of my Christmas shopping online this year, and that is quite a relief. I really don't think I can do a big shopping trip right now. Hooray for the internet!

5 comments:

Chicka said...

Oh no! Did you call the doc? The lifting of your arms thing is what's making me suspicious. At least call the answering service and see if he'll ring you back.

Keeping good thoughts for you.

Di said...

You should go to the doctor. Remember to relax and take it easy. Quit worring about gifs and worry about your health!

peebugg said...

Sit your butt on the couch...and stay there.... others can finally step up and pitch in instead of just looking pretty on the sidelines...

Don't make me come down and be the muscle on this...and sit on you while you are sitting on the couch just to make you stay there... :)

SalGal said...

Yeah, chica! SIT DOWN!! Call your VT's! Do not be so selfish as to deny others the blessing of service to you and your family.

AZMom said...

Please call your doc and get some iron pills too. Keep me posted, okay? I have been through this and understand what you are going through. I know you don't know me from Adam but I hope you will lean on me for help. The hyster surgery I had was the best thing to happen to me!

Big hugs!