Sunday, December 02, 2007

I have been so sick these last few days, I just haven't even felt like being on the computer. Dave took me to the emergency room on Friday due to really bad "girlie" problems. They sent me home with some pills to try to get things under control, and finally, today, things seem to be slowing down. I am on a double dose of very strong birth control pills for the next 10 days, and they are making me feel really nauseus. That, along with feeling completely weak due to loss of blood, means I am still feeling pretty crappy today. I feel so weak that it's hard to lift my arms up. So, I've been camping out in bed for the last several days.

My father in law's wedding is coming up in a week and I have so much to do, yet, absolutly no energy to do it. Luckily, my sister in law has been working like a crazy woman and has a lot of it done. My house is a mess and there is no way that I can do anything today, maybe tomorrow. I tried unloading the dishwasher, but I just couldn't do it. It's totally pathetic.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day. This weekend was a total waste.

4 comments:

peebugg.com said...

Cheese and Rice!!!

Are you really doing better??? Did they give you any suppliments or anything to help build your strength back up???

I will send you happy get well vibes....

Keep up posted...when possible

Billingsley's said...

Hope everything gets under control soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you...Seriously I am at your call!

Becky Porter said...

Poor Erica! I hope you feel better soon...

AZMom said...

Been through what you are going through (including double dosing birth control pills) and ended up with hysterectomy. Take extra iron pills so you don't become anemic. My iron levels were dangerously low when it happened to me and I was put on heavy duty iron pills.

Email me if you want to talk more and take care of yourself!!

Big hugs!