Wednesday, December 19, 2007

He Knows If You've Been Bad Or Good.....

I am being punished for my grinchy attitude! I have been down for 2 days with the nightmare Christmas Cold from Heck. I supposed that's what I get for being a grouch!

What I'm wondering is....how am I supposed to get everything done? I still have so much to do. Gift shopping, food shopping, kind deed doing, ect. The time is passing and all I can do is lay in bed and watch re-re-re runs of The Golden Girls.

Help! I need a Chrismas Miricle! I promise to not be Scrooge-y any more! Dang....give a girl a break!

4 comments:

Strude said...

I don't care how Scroogey you've been. No one, and I mean no one, deserves Golden Girl re-runs.

SalGal said...

Have you called your visiting teachers yet and let them serve you by making a dinner or wrapping some presents??? Don't make me come down there and beat you!!!
;-D

Di said...

Two words, GIFT CARDS! Go to the nearest market and stock up!

AZMom said...

So sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. I've been there and done that. I was just about to email you to make sure you were doing okay because I hadn't heard back from you.

Those pills are a nightmare!!! Hang in there sweetie. As for the holidays, no one can blame you at all for not being in the spirit of things. I remember those days of just wanting to cry in a corner or scream at the world. Big hugs to you!!!