Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Countdown

Well...only 4 days left until my surgery. I can't believe it! Things have been so crazy, I haven't had a lot of time to think about it, but now that I am, I'm starting to get a little nervous! I am trying to get everything done before I go; Christmas put away, house clean, grocery shopping. My mom will be here for a week after the surgery and she says she can clean and stuff, but I'd really rather have it all done, if it's possible.

I scheduled The Bear's birthday party for Wednesday evening at Chuck E. Cheese. Yes, it's the third year we've gone there, but a) he really wants to go there again, and b) it's super easy for me! So what if all his childhood birthday pics are with a huge cheesy mouse!

Dave is sick this weekend and had to make a trip to urgent care for some drugs. Now, we've all had the crud. Except Clinton. He escaped it by going back to New Mexico with my dad after Christmas!

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

AZMom said...

Sorry to hear Dave is sick. I am finally starting to feel better although my coughing fit turned into an asthma attack yesterday morning. Scared the bejeebers out of me! I haven't had one since I was a KID! At any rate, I am finally feeling human again.

I will see you on the 3rd. I'll email you my cell number so you have it!

Have a great New Year's Eve and Happy New Year my new friend!

SalGal said...

I am SO jealous you got tickets!!! We probably won't be going. :-( I guess that's what I get for going to Billy Joel on short notice!

Good luck with your surgery. I'll be thinking of you!!

Billingsley's said...

My girls have had many parties at Chuckies., If that is what they like hey it's their day. Seriously let me know if you need anything while you are down for the count. I am here girly....

Ps I am mastering the Bowling

Di said...

Hey I say whatever is easier. Our kids have had to go a couple of years here and there with no party because of something or another (the backyard isn't in shape, we need to redo the bathroom). Good for you. Happy New Year!

Chicka said...

Keeping good thoughts for you for the surgery! I hope Cheez will update for you!