Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Woo Hoo!

Today is a big day! Today, I have officially lost 30 lbs since the beginning of our weight loss challenge on September 16th. 40 lbs since the beginning of the summer. It has not been easy. There have been many grouchy days. But, it happened anyway.

I won't even tell you how many I have left to lose, it would depress you (It depresses me) but, regardless, I have lost 40 lbs. Yay!

I am worried about what will happen over Christmas. I just have to keep plugging along.

Go me!

9 comments:

mk99 said...

OMG! That is amazing. Share your secrets.

Chicka said...

I'm sooo proud of you!!!

Becky Porter said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Di said...

Wow! Seriously that is great! Maybe I will follow someday. That is ALOT!

SalGal said...

You are awesome!!! I'm really proud of you. I've noticed that now that I've passed the 10 lb. mark, I seem to be more motivated to stick with it. I feel "protective" of what I've done. You must feel the same way! WAY TO GO!!!!

Billingsley's said...

Congradulations! I am so proud of you...You are doing better then me I am putting the weight on that you loose. Congradulations!

Jillian said...

Holy Cow, Erica! CONGRATULATIONS and YOU GO, GIRL!!!

Whooo -hoooo!!!!!!!!

Now would be a really great time for you to read THE FAT FALLACY by Will Clower. You will learn that you can eat real food and enjoy eating normally for the rest of your life without "food guilt." One delicious, homemade Christmas cookie after a sensible dinner will NOT make you fat!

I'm just really happy for you. I know how you've struggled. Way to go, Mrs. Weezil!!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kid. I am proud of you.

Eb B

Johnny X said...

That is awesome!