Monday, October 01, 2007

The Biggest Loser...Week Two Results

Well, I guess everyone had a tougher week this week. Our winner this week was Missy, Dave's niece, with 5lbs. Here's how my clan did:

Cheez: 1 1/2 lbs He's disappointed, but heck, he lost 12 last week.
Me: 3 1/2 lbs I'm still plugging along though. (6 inches lost...pretty dang good)
Clinton: Same as last week (he's building all that muscle in weight training!)

I am still doing my walking Mon - Fri. Haven't missed a day in awhile. Go Me!

We had a busy weekend. We went to the football game Friday night where Red Mountain CRUSHED Cesar Chavez 57 - 6. Our band had a great time. They played the fight song so many times, it started to get old! The Bear danced all night!

Saturday, I chaperoned the Drum line trip to the AZ Percussive Arts Society Fall Festival. It was a long, hot day, but we had a great time. Our kids scored a Superior for their performance and Clinton, who wrote his own tenor drum solo, received an Excellent score! GO CLINTON! I'll post pics of the event soon. (As soon as Clinton's girlie friend forwards them to me! :)

4 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

good job on your weight loss!

Di said...

Oh my gosh! I am so proud of you. Can you bring a little inspiration over here to me please?!

peebugg said...

6"....YOU GO GIRL!!!

Have you tried the cran water??????

You are doing way better than I am.....I've only lost like 2 inches.....

I am in AWE

SalGal said...

Dude, I totally lost 4.8 lbs. this week!