Monday, October 08, 2007

The Biggest Loser...Week Three Results

Ok....I'm starting to get really tired of this. I have been trying REALLY hard. I am exercising more than I have done in many, MANY years. I am busting my butt and eating healthy food. I am making good eating choices. So, how much did I lose this week???

1/2 a pound. I am beginning to feel that this is SO not worth it. And don't give me that crap about building muscle, blah, blah, blah. It is so frustrating. I did so much better on the low carb plan, but I hesitate to switch to it because it is so limited and harder to stick to in the long run. But, I can lose a ton on it. Maybe I should. Any suggestions? (I still haven't tried the cranberry juice yet...I'll hit the grocery store today)

Cheez: 1 1/2 lbs...he's frustrated too
Clinton: stayed the same
Me: I suck...you all know that

I am going to try again this week. We have eaten so much cauliflower and broccoli, the smell makes me want to puke. I've got to find something else to eat.

5 comments:

SalGal said...

I can send you all my weight watchers crap, I do it all online now. Let me know if you want it!

Anonymous said...

The best diet I have found, is WW, and I swear by it. The first week I can lose as much as 7 lbs. One week a few years a go I lost 15 lbs the first week. Its sensible, and easy to count points and to stay on. Good Luck....

Dave said...

I love it "Weight Watchers crap"

I'm passing on the obvious poop joke though. tee hee

Come to my blog and play "Twisted Wish"! Spread the word. :)

Domestic Goddess said...

Well, I guess losing 1/2 a pound is better than gaining one! Just keep at it.

Billingsley's said...

hey girl, you need to go see the dietician that I went too. I lost 50 pounds in four months. Cheryl started to go to her and she looks great, now Karol started. Call me for the details. PS I haev kept it off for almost a year now