Thursday, September 06, 2007

I totally suck. I haven't written in so long, or even visited my blogging friends. Peebugg wants to move to Wyoming, Jill had her baby...holy crap! What else did I miss??

School started awhile back and I was supposed to have all this "time" now that The Bear is in first grade and gone all day. So, when does the time show up? I have been so busy, and when I'm not busy, I'm exhauseted. Like, if I sit down, I fall asleep. The kind of drooly asleep. Ewww.

I went to Utah for a visit 1 1/2 weeks ago. What beautiful weather. Here, we've broken the record for days over 110 set way back in 72. Not fun stuff.

I am in a kind of funk right now. Tired, unhappy, depressed. Maybe I need meds. But I'd rather not.

Well...I'm off to read the blogs to see what's happened in your lives this month!

3 comments:

Dave said...

YAYYY!!! A new post from Honey!

Time is a like a rubber band, no matter how hard you try to malke more of it or stretch it out, it always shrinks back down.

SalGal said...

I'm glad you looked up! Good to "see" you again.

Di said...

Glad to see you back! Missed you!