Monday, June 04, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

It has finally happened! I am getting a new computer, and it will be here this week! WOO FREAKIN' HOO!! No longer will I have to wait for AGES for a screen change, or for the stinkin thing to boot up!

And, I managed to get a new one that still has XP and not that Vista garbage!

I am a happy, happy girl!


In other news, The Bear has strep throat and has been running a fever for days. Guess we'll be making another visit to the Dr today. (We were just there on Thursday) Clinton came home from Farmington with a mohawk. (not a tall one, and I won't let him spike it up for school.) I said he could keep it for a week. It will be gone before church next Sunday. I'll post a picture a little later. Summer school starts today. The bear won't be attending his Summer Reading Program for a few days, obviously. Clinton is taking American History and will be done with both semesters in 3 weeks. He'll have REALLY long days, but he won't have to deal with a "boring" class for a whole year next year.

Anyway...what a start to the summer. Oh yeah....It's going to hit 107 here for the next two days before it "cools down" to 99 for the rest of the week. Crap.

4 comments:

EC said...

YAY for you! I love a new computer - so fresh, so not full of crap!!!

Dave said...

Yay Honey!

peebugg said...

I'm glad for your new computer.....

Sorry about Bear's sicky stuff...hope he is doing better....

Can't wait to see the picture of Clinton....

and thanks for being a friend and checking on me.....I'm trying not to be weird so don't give up on me...

depjbrothers said...

Congrats on the new computer!!! I'm already jealous...I hope your Bear is feeling better, my Jillie came down with a fever/congestion yesterday and missed school today. I know she's really sick, b/c the child that never stops is actually taking a nap right now...

You take care,JB