Thursday, April 26, 2007

Today I am prepping my house for the Pampered Chef party tomorrow. Why do I do this to myself? Oh yeah...the $300+ stuff I got for free last time! I guess it's totally worth having to clean for!

I have been headache free for 3 days now. After 8 days straight with a killer migrain, this is huge news. It is just so hard to function with a headache. I was even taking the "good stuff" and nothing was helping. I get them every month, but not ever that bad. I never want to be there again!

Hey...will you do me a favor?? Hop on over to Dave's blog and leave him a comment, telling him to please move the frickin' fishtank. He won't do it for me, but with some additional prodding, maybe.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I told Dave. Lots of help thats going to be.

Ed

Glad your feeling better Kid.

Jillian said...

(((((Erica)))))

Thanks for the birthday poem! :)

I used to have Pampered Chef parties fairly regularly -- then I completely burned out. LOL Enjoy yourself, and enjoy your FREE stuff!

I don't think I ought to go bug Dave, though. I owe him about 20 emails!

XOXO

SalGal said...

Consider him prodded, and where's my catalog????

Dave said...

Long Day

Bad headache

Very tired

Suns lost

Fish tank remains

Katherine said...

I have such a love-hate relationship with Pampered Chef! Love their products, but always end up buying way too much. And, somehow, there is always 1 thing I buy that I never use. GAH. Have fun