Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hello...my name is Erica, and I'm....

Seriously, have you checked it out?? It's like a huge garage sale, but online. I am both a buyer, and a seller. It's THE BEST!
Today's hot find....A computer armoire for my family room. I have been wanting one for awhile. My desk, even when it's not piled high, is just not aesthetically pleasing. I like the idea of an armoire, where I can close the doors and hide all the mess inside. I have seen several listed, but usually for more than I'm willing to pay. I mean, I really think of it like a garage sale, so I want things that are CHEAP! (but not in quality...I'm picky with that!)
Well, today, a guy had one listed for $50. And it looks to be in good shape in the picture. I'm going to have a look at it tomorrow, and if it's decent...IT'S MINE! I'll post a picture of it, sitting stylishly in it's new home!
WOO HOO! Now, If I could find the perfect bedroom set for Clinton.......

7 comments:

peebugg said...

QUICK DAVE!!!

Hide the ATM card and block that site on the computer!!!!

Just kidding, I'm glad you are finding cool stuff....

I hope the desk is a good one!!

SalGal said...

Hey, did you guys ever get the JS/JC DVD left on your windshield or doorstep??? I'm really interested to know what people are saying about it out there. I've got a friend that lives in Gilbert and she didn't get one but her uncle did and from what I gather he isn't an active member but he was really cheesed by the dvd.
Anyway...

Have a great day!

Dave said...

She's addicted to Crag's List, and I'm the delivery guy

Dave said...

We didn't get the DVD by the way. It would have made a great frisbee... darn! :)

lori said...

Hey, whats the site for craigslist, probably craigslist.com hugh, anyway I am on the hunt for new family room furniture, but if has to be cheap and perfect. Call me let's catch up. Love ya,
Lori

Di said...

craigslist.org, I love it. You can find anything there, things to buy, things to sell, people to fix things. I am sure google will buy it up any day now!

Katherine said...

I KNOW! I love it. Will never, ever pay for a newspaper ad to sell something agin.