Friday, April 20, 2007

20 Questions...Ok, Only 5!

Today, I am being interviewed by Katherine over at In A Big Way! So...here we go!

1. If you could take back one thing you have said or done in the past, what would it be?

Well...this one time, at band camp.....Just Kiddin! No, really, my mouth has been known to get me in trouble every now and then. It just has a problem keeping it's opinions to itself! I have regretted many things I have said. So, instead, I'll tell you about one mouthy thing I said that I STILL don't regret...all these years later. (Dad...can you feel this one coming??) A long time ago, my dad was in business with what turned out to be a truly heinous individual. This man did a number on my dad and screwed him out of a ton of money. Well, the situation dragged on for a long time and I just couldn't take it anymore. I walked into this guy's office, during business hours, and let out a lengthy diatribe, ending in, "I hope you rot in HELL!" Oh yes I did! (I am not a fan of such language, and rarely use it, but this seemed to warrant it!) All these years later, even when this guy died from side effects caused by a bad gastric bypass, I still don't feel sorry. I once told my dad, when I felt sorry about it, I would apologize. But I don't, so I won't, and that's that! :P

2. If you could change one thing about your husband, what would it be?

I have an exceptionally great husband! He puts up with a lot from me, (my mouthy-ness, don't you know!) and absolutely refuses to stick around for a fight. He says it's just not worth fighting with me. This is a wonderful trait, but sometimes, I just need to spar a little. I guess this is something I would/would not like to be different.


3. What has been your favorite place you've traveled to and why?

My husband and I went to Hawaii on our Honeymoon. It was one of the best times of my life. It was so beautiful and we were happy. It was "US" before life got in the way. I would love to go back someday.

4. If you had to be on a reality show, which one would it be and why?

American Idol!! WOO HOO! If they ever start "Middle Aged Idol", I'm totally there!

5. If you could be a fictional character, e.g., Mickey Mouse, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, etc., what character would you be?

Hmmmm...Alice had the good drugs, Poppins had good magic, but had to babysit everyday, maybe Mulan? I could strap on a sword and go kick some butt! This would be great, at least ONE week out of the month!

Ok...now it's your turn! Would you like me to interview you? Just...

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." 2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. 3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post. 5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

6 comments:

SalGal said...

Pick me! Pick me!! Interview me!!! :-D

Katherine said...

Oh good job! You totally cracked me up with #1.

peebugg said...

Yeah..the regret thing is way too limited...maybe a list of the top 50 things....who knows....

interview me?

SalGal said...

Well? I'm waiting! ;)

peebugg said...

DONE...see if I passed.....

SalGal said...

Ok, posted!