Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What the...!!!

Why, in the name of all that is good and decent in America, do people keep voting for that Sanjaya kid on American Idol? I have had it with him and his funky hair! I saw on the news today that some girl is going on a hunger strike until he gets voted off. Does someone have to die before they give the kid the boot??

I am thinking that the A.I. producers are now trying to come up with some plan to have him removed, cheating or not. And really, I don't think that's such a bad idea. This is messing with the lives of real people who should be given a real shot.

What happens if he wins? Will this be the end of American Idol?????

5 comments:

SalGal said...

Unfortunately (for me!), FOX is not one of the two channels I get. So I've missed the whole AI thing. HOWEVER... I have seen and heard clips of the boy and he stinks! Pee-yew!!

To make matters worse, Howard Stern (don't ask me how I know this) is egging his listening audience on to call and vote over and over for Sanjaya. He's trying to make a mockery of it (which isn't hard to do) and it sounds like it's working.

depjbrothers said...

He is driving me crazy too!!!! I know several people at work who already stopped watching because he's still on....

flaredblond said...

I agree!!!! I love Melinda , she is awesome! Phil is driving me crazy too! He is the guy that replaced my husband at the church in Florida . Funny, he has not said anything about working at First Coast .I think he is very cocky .

Dave said...

Momma says Sanjaya is the Devil!

lori said...

Sanjaya is ruining Idol. I am disgusted that they don't have a system in place to avoid the mockery. Woe is me, I can't stand the kid. See ya,