Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Girlfriend's Kitchen

If you have a My Girlfriend's Kitchen near you, you HAVE to go! After talking to my cousin and eating one of their dinners, I made an appointment and went today. It is the BEST idea ever! In just over two hours this morning, I went in and made 24 dinners (24 1/2 size or 12 full size). My freezer is now stocked with yummy food to last us almost a whole month. And the price of all this deliciousness?? $198!!!! Can you make 24 dinners for less than $200?? The variety is great and they are so yummy! Tonight, I made "Puttin' On The Ritz Pasta" (bowtie pasta with chicken, mushrooms, red peppers and sun dried tomatoes in a tasty sauce). Tomorrow, I'm throwing the Stroganoff in the crock pot on my way to church.

Go to their website and check them out...I think you'll be as impressed as I was!

3 comments:

peebugg said...

I'm bummed...we dont' have one...you go somewhere else and cook dinner??????

SalGal said...

I want one of these SO bad!!! They say they're opening one up in the next town over, but they've been saying that for awhile now... :(

Chicka said...

None in NY! ACK!