Monday, February 26, 2007

Grocery Savings!

Today was my best grocery bargain day I've had! Albertsons was having a huge sale on cereal and baking stuff, and I had coupons for everything on top of that. My total came to $120, but I only paid...........

$34!!!!!!!!

I got so much stuff for free, It felt like cheating! But it totally wasn't! WOOO HOOOO! I Rock!


You can save too! Check out www.thegrocerygame.com! Please use me as your referral!
ehanks@righttrak.net The have a special! A 4 week trial for only $1!

5 comments:

Di said...

Wow, that is cool. I got out of Albertson's yesterday only spending $177. What is that about? She forgot to charge me for the case of water that I told her about twice. WOO HOO, I saved $3.99

That is so great. Does yours double coupons?

Katherine said...

No flipping way!! I regularly spend almost $200 which is so ridiculous. I'll have to check out that site.

Strude said...

Very Cool.

peebugg said...

I'm glad for you......have they added more stores to the grocery game yet????? I'll have to check it out again...

How is the new look for the house coming?

SalGal said...

Yes! Yes!! Where are the pictures of the work?!?!?!

Congrats on your super-shopping. I keep forgetting to print out my coupons! Grr...