Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday, Friday...

Another week almost over. Another week closer to Christmas! Are you ready?

This has been a busy week at our house! I'm glad to be on this side of it! Tuesday, I drove ALL the way to Peoria, (think, BFE!) to hold my monthly Scrapbook Club. It turned out ok, not the best one, but not a total disaster. Wednesday and Thursday were spent cleaning my house for a Pampered Chef party that was last night. What is my deal?? Why do I have to do these huge cleaning days? Why can't my house just stay shiny and clean everyday?? Oh yeah...2 boys and a husband! And a lazy mom!

The party last night was a great success! I had 10 people show up, which may be a record for me. And so far, I get $200 in free products! WOO HOO! Merry Christmas to me!! (Thank you, thank you to the two top party goers of the night, who will remain nameless!) Cheez entertained The Bear and my friend's two girls upstairs while we partied down below. From the sound of things, all the kids had a great time! Nice Job honey!!

Today, Clinton is leaving for Disneyland with the band. They are going to have SO much fun, at least I hope they do. 70 teenagers at Disneyland, away from most parents? WOO HOO for them!! (I'm kind of glad we're not chaperoning this one!) And I will be heading to scrapbook night with the girls tonight. I am hoping to get my Christmas Cards done. We'll see!

Tomorrow, different families from our church will be ringing the Salvation Army bell at Walmart. We go from 2:00 - 2:30. I'll snap a picture and post it tomorrow! The Bear is going to LOVE ringing that bell. Hmmm...I feel a headache coming on! We plan on singing Christmas songs while we ring! I hope we rake in some good change for them!

Well folks, I'm going to go make some zucchini bread! Have a happy day!

5 comments:

SalGal said...

I was thinking of making zucchini bread myself... this must be the confirmation I've been looking for to do it! ;-D

Bree said...

Ahhh, another week closer. It seems like I'm always rushing something on Christmas Eve...either wrapping or realizing there isn't enough stuff to put in the stockings...I need to just do all that now...or maybe tomorrow. Ha ha.

I hope Clinton has fun. That sounds like a blast.

Let us know how the bell ringing goes.

Di said...

I am NOT ready.
Disneyland?! Man, that is about 5 miles from me. Hope he has fun!

peebugg said...

Congrats on the parties.....

Good luck to Clinton...I'm sure they will do great...

And have fun with the bell ringing. That's a great thing to do anytime of the year but especially at Christmas. Means you're remembering the reason for The seaSON.

Send zucchini bread my way......

Domestic Goddess said...

Wow, I would be glad to not chaperon that one too!

Good luck with the bell ringing. I have to admit that I HATE the stupid bell ringers. (sorry about the rant)
Only because they make me feel guilty every time I go and I hate how they always look frozen. Maybe that is telling me something!