Thursday, September 14, 2006

Toot, Toot!

Can I just tell you, I made the most yummy dinner tonight! It is SO tasty, I can't even tell you!

I made spaghetti with sun dried tomatos, garlic, toasted walnuts, spinach and gorgonzola cheese.
OH MY GOSH! It's like Macaroni Grill at home! I served it in my beautiful pasta bowl from my "wedding china". We also had caesar's salad. (from a bag!)

I think I could eat this every day! Tomorrow, I'm trying out a Greek version! Feta, calamata olives, artichokes, pine nuts, and I'll throw in some more of that yummy spinach

4 comments:

Dave said...

Home is my favorite restaurant.

You are indeed a gifted cook and boy oh boy did I marry up!

mk99 said...

Be careful with the spinach.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6081523

G.W. Mama said...

YUMMY! I wanna come over for din-din!!! I would love your recipe!
Oh--try the refresh button to see my blog page better. It wasn't getting all funky on me, so maybe it's something else? Happy cooking!

Domestic Goddess said...

Sounds yummy! Email me the recipe!!