Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tagged

Since it was by my Sis in Law...I'll go ahead and do it!

1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else? I don't drink much tea. When I'm sick, I really like the Throat Coat tea though.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular?
I like Charmin, Cheez likes Cottenelle, but I buy whatever is on sale, except for the thin cheap stuff. Always Double Rolls!

3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar?
I grew up using Dial, Cheez likes Dove. We usually use Dove. I like body wash, but hardly ever use it.

4. What cereal do you buy for yourself?
I like granola...and Frosted Flakes! They're GRRRRRRRRRReat!

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets?
I use a variety of brand, liquid or tabs. Whatever's on sale and I have a coupon for. My mom still uses powder...ewwwww.


6. What's your favorite fruit?
I like cherries and grapes, plums and pineapple.

8. Do you like chocolate?
I don't hate it, but I don't crave it either. If I have chocolate, it had better have nuts!

9. Are you right or left-handed?
right

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?
Mostly debit, but I just wrote a check to the bug guy. I use bill pay online. A GREAT invention!

1 comment:

peebugg said...

I'm with your mom.....POWDER WORKS BETTER