Monday, September 25, 2006

Return Of The Coupon Queen

In the past, I have really been good with clipping coupons and shopping on sale. But then summer hit! All my newspaper coupons have been piled high on my counter...unclipped. Well, yesterday afternoon, I sat down with my scissors and started cutting. Several hours later, I was finished and had my list ready to go for this morning.

I hit the store at 6am today, and I did GREAT! I spent just over $100, but my savings were $180! And I had a whole cart full of groceries! YEA FOR ME! It's such a rush to get so many groceries for free!

If you would like to save too, check out this site I use where you can print out an instant list with what coupons to use.

5 comments:

monica said...

You saved THAT much?? Um. Can you come over and play with me?

peebugg said...

I'm with Dubs.....

I've tried...and tried and then I decided the $5.00 a month to get the list was just wasting my $5.00

You truly are the coupon Queen

Di said...

If only someone would take them to the store for me and get the coupon stuff I could do it! I cut them. I sort them. I just forget to use them. I get personal letters from the manager at my neighborhood Albertsons.

SalGal said...

I used to be a coupon queen, too. But we don't buy much of anything anymore that coupons are available for. :-(

Bree said...

I've saved so much using coupons: Sunday coupons, store coupons, printable coupons. But I only have one conversion: my cousin. But that's okay. There are already too many couponers around here that the stores can't keep stocked with all the deals! Lol.