Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Change of Scenery

Yesterday, Cheez and I chaparoned Clinton's band trip to Flagstaff. We had a great time, and it was so beautiful up there! The high was in the mid 70's, which is a great change of pace to the mid 90's we're still seeing here.

Cheez has written a great play by play over on his blog. Hop on over and read about our day! I would re-write it, but he did a good job.

Here's some highlights to perk your interest:

Being crammed into a "real" school bus. I still can't feel my legs!
Good times with the single bus driver, Steve. (Watch out Missy...I'm trying to set you up!)
"Frenchy", my surrogate son on the trip.
My "homeless man" ex husband
The shopping cart death surfer
Rocky Mountain Oysters
and....1000 band members playing a terrific 1/2 time show!

All this and more...over at Weezil Breezes!

2 comments:

peebugg said...

Rocky mountian oysters....eeewwwwwwww

I had those once...got sick after I learned what they were....

And I don't think my band trips were even half as much fun as your highlights sound....

Brittany said...

OMG... I think I'm going to be sick after reading that thing about oysters... *vomits*