Monday, August 14, 2006

WOO HOO!!

Guess what I'm doing...go ahead...guess!

I'm sitting here at my computer and there is complete silence! What does that mean???

School started today!!!!! Yeeeee Hawwww!

It was a little traumatic putting The Bear on the bus, but I drove over to the school to make sure he found his teacher ok, and of course, he did. When I left, he was happily sitting with his new friends, listening to his new teacher.

This year is one of Back To School milestones for all our boys. The Bear is starting Kindergarten, James is starting Middle School, and Our Drummer is starting High School. And me.....I'm just feeling old!

Well...I'd better go put my free time to good use! I think I'll have a nice LONG shower, then fold some laundry. Not very exciting? Maybe not, but it kind of is to me!

6 comments:

OldGuy said...

School started already ?

Geez, that's early.

Ours start in Sept. The princess is going into grade 3 and the lad starts university and will be leaving home so we're in for some big changes.

Enjoy the shower. :)

SalGal said...

I hope I wasn't too loud when I started screaming "THEY'RE GONE!! THEY'RE GONE!!!" after I dropped mine off this morning. I'm going to do nothing, all. week. long. I can start my responsibilities next Monday. Toodle-oo!

peebugg said...

I'm jealous....

I feel old too...AJ is a senior...

Did you know that Christopher and Kevin K. have kids???? I heard that thru the grape vine

Stay in the shower an extra 10 minutes for me......and I think I need a nap too!!!

Di said...

God bless school and whoever thought it should be most of the year!

Britmum said...

Awww your as old as you feel.

It must be strange to have a silent house. I had one of those for awhile and then Matt came along. Silence is golden. LOL

Take care

G.W. Mama said...

Wow! Honest to goodness FREE time for mom! You go and enjoy it, girlfriend! You deserve it!

Jody