Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday Wasssss up

Since I have been very irregular in my posts, here's a bunch of stuff that's happened, mish mashed together.

I finally got my car back! Yea! It finally has cold air blowing! Super Yea! And when my dad brought it back, he had had my windshield fixed, my windows tinted, changed the oil and fixed a flat! WOO HOO!! Thanks dad!

Last week, one of my cousins called, all in a tizzy, because she had heard on the news that someone with my other cousin's name had drowned at Lake Powell. After many phone calls, I was able to talk to said cousin, and he assured me he was alive and kicking. Whew!

The Bear had to get a shot today before he enters Kindergarten on Monday. He didn't even cry! He is very proud of himself!

I am sick....again. It's my back to school cold, only 2 weeks early. I feel like crap, but have so much to do, I just keep plugging along. AAHHHH-CHOOOO!

Last night, Clinton's marching band at school had an all night party over at Peter Pipers Pizza! We dropped him off at 11:00 last night and picked him up at 6:00 this morning. I wasn't stupid enough to volunteer to chaparone that one. Can you imagine?!?

Tomorrow, we go to meet The Bear's new teacher. I am very anxious about school this year. He's going from a class of 12 with 3 teachers to a class of 30 with 1. I hope he doesn't get lost in the shuffle. I think I'll be spending a lot of time over at his school this year!

I have finally gotten my father in law to agree to go on a "date" with one of the ladies from church. I think both of them are cursing my name! We will be going out on a double date on Friday night. I hope it goes ok. I'm sure it will make for a great post!

Ooooo...blogger is getting ready to shut down. Better end for now before they wipe this out!

4 comments:

Dave said...

They are cursing with a smile though honey. :)

Bree said...

Yente, (ha ha!)

Oh how I miss Peter Piper Pizza!! They went out of business here in Utah. Next time I come down I'm going!

G.W. Mama said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Hooray for Bear for taking his shot like an old pro! And how nice of your dad to fix up your car! Air conditioning in this heat is a blessing!
Good luck to your FIL on his double DATE on Friday! HEE HEE! Where are ya'll going!

Jody

SalGal said...

Tag, you're it! (the one with Books meme)