Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tagged by Sal

Normally, I don't do these, but since I was asked by my good friend Sal...here goes...

I’m thinking about: taking a pill and heading off for bed.

I said: I'm sure glad I'm not traveling today!

I want to: drift off to la la land, away from reality for awhile. (can you hear the screaming kid in the background??)

I wish: I could be happy with myself. I'm my own worst enemy.

I hear: Hawaii's nice this time of year.

I wonder: If I will be able to get out of debt before the world blows up.

I regret: too many things.

I am: a crazy gal!

I dance: professionally...in my dreams!

I sing: loudly in my car.

I cry: Oh....about one week out of the month.

I’m not always: as nice a person as people think I am.

I make with my hands: tasty food and big messes.

I write: the songs that make the whole world sing.

I confuse: small children and the elderly.

I need: a snack. My cupboard is bare...but I keep looking.


I'm not tagging anyone, but you can do this if you want!

1 comment:

Johnny X said...

A little more positive than I. I am more of the 'I hope the world blows up before i really have to get out of debt, go to work, grow up etc.