Monday, July 03, 2006

Hey Home-y

I just got back from taking The Bear on a very painful date. We went and saw "Garfield: The Tale of Two Kittys". Of course, he thought it was great! If you must see it, I'd suggest waiting until it hits the Dollar Theaters. Just a little advice from me to you.

As we were getting into the car, I noticed a sticker in the window of the blue PT Cruiser parked next to us. It had a drawing of The Virgin Mary and it said, "Mary is my Homegirl". Hmmm...I wonder how she feels about that????

4 comments:

SalGal said...

Um, wow. I'm thinking, NOT COOL. Is it me?

Bree said...

Thanks for the movie tip. Ha ha!

As for the sticker...

peebugg said...

I think that just de-sainted her...

is that possible???

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»