Thursday, June 22, 2006

sigh

Is your summer as busy as mine has been??

I feel like I' ve been living in the car! And in 110 degree heat, with a AC that's having issues...it's NO FUN!

Clinton has been in summer school for the last 3 weeks and has 3 weeks left to go. Luckily for me, Cheez drops him off on his way to work, but I have to pick him up at noon every day. It will sure be nice when he gets his licence. He got his permit a few weeks ago and has been wanting to drive EVERYWHERE! After picking him up, we drive LOTS of miles to let the dogs out...and back in at this lady's house I don't even know. My niece is house sitting for her, and somehow, I was selected to let the dogs out. (who? who? who?) It's a pain in my rear, but I did get gas money for it, so I guess I just need to suck it up for another week.

The Bear got his casts put on on Tuesday. He thought it was the coolest thing and went around showing his "new giant feet" to everyone, singing "Fee Fi Fo Fum". I'm glad it wasn't traumatic for him, because it kind of is for Cheez and Me, and if he were having a hard time with it, it would be MUCH worse. We go back in 3 weeks for them to take them off, then put another set on for another few weeks. During this time, there is no showers, baths, swimming, sprinklers, playing in the sand, etc for The Bear. Summer is not the greatest time for this, but at least he'll be done with the casts before school starts. He has these little velcro sandels that strap on to the casts, so he can get around pretty well. It really hasn't slowed him down much.

I'm just really tired and grouchy. Alas...not much I can do about things.

7 comments:

j said...

My hubby and I always wanted a dog. Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in our apartment :( I had a busy week too. Have a great summer. Summer's officially over here in the Philippines, it's rainy season already.

peebugg said...

I hope he gets his legs washed between casts!!!!

I'm glad he is finding fun in them....and he might make a great bug squisher!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize he had gotten his casts on. Sounds like for him it wasn't a horrible experience. How's the momma handling it?

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,
人影城
,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

小小彬 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

tiger said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社

桂綸鎂May said...

cool!very creative!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,成人圖片區,性愛自拍,美女寫真,自拍