Monday, May 29, 2006

Week in Review

I haven't posted in over a week, so here's a quick rundown...

1. I cried on the bear's last day of preschool...I will really miss his wonderful teachers!

2. I am extremely nervous about his starting kindergarten.

3. I am not really looking forward to the long, hot summer.

4. I took Clinton to get his learners permit, but as I only had a copy of his birth certificate, we couldn't get it.

5. We are here in New Mexico, visiting for a week. I'll pick up a real certificate while I'm here.

6. It's in the 80's here. Perfect!

7. Cheez and his friend Kurt are the only ones at work today. They are not happy. They may take an extended lunch to someplace nice. They may even take off their ties! (what rebels!)

8. The bear has not eaten anything since we've been here. Nada. Zilch. It's been 2 days.

9. Clinton has a job interview on Saturday morning at Subway. He may be a sandwich artist for the summer.

10. Summer school starts next Monday. Clinton will be taking Biology 4 1/2 hours a day for 6 weeks. How not fun does that sound!?! (no..he didn't flunk the class, he's taking it so he can be in Chemistry next year. Just trying to get ahead of the game.)

11. I had a 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday. (jealous?) That's what I call a vacation!

5 comments:

Dave said...

Darn rights those ties came off!

Our plan was to go to lunch then call it a day, but of course the project ran afoul and we ended up leaving just before 5:00.

That stunk.

Oh, we downloaded a game from the web and played that over the network for awhile, not a total loss I suppose.

I love you and miss you!

SalGal said...

How fun!! I can't wait for my vacation next week. WOO!!

Bree said...

Clinton getting his learners permit? How awesome! (Soon: Will you go to the store to get some milk?...Will you run this by the post office?... :)

Have fun in NM!!

Di said...

a 2.5 hour nap? That is practically a whole nights sleep. And yes I am jealous. I wish that were me!

monica said...

Awww and woot woot on t he nap!