I haven't posted in over a week, so here's a quick rundown...
1. I cried on the bear's last day of preschool...I will really miss his wonderful teachers!
2. I am extremely nervous about his starting kindergarten.
3. I am not really looking forward to the long, hot summer.
4. I took Clinton to get his learners permit, but as I only had a copy of his birth certificate, we couldn't get it.
5. We are here in New Mexico, visiting for a week. I'll pick up a real certificate while I'm here.
6. It's in the 80's here. Perfect!
7. Cheez and his friend Kurt are the only ones at work today. They are not happy. They may take an extended lunch to someplace nice. They may even take off their ties! (what rebels!)
8. The bear has not eaten anything since we've been here. Nada. Zilch. It's been 2 days.
9. Clinton has a job interview on Saturday morning at Subway. He may be a sandwich artist for the summer.
10. Summer school starts next Monday. Clinton will be taking Biology 4 1/2 hours a day for 6 weeks. How not fun does that sound!?! (no..he didn't flunk the class, he's taking it so he can be in Chemistry next year. Just trying to get ahead of the game.)
11. I had a 2 1/2 hour nap yesterday. (jealous?) That's what I call a vacation!