Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ninth Grade Awards Night



Last night was awards night at Clinton's Jr. High. Since he had a Jazz Band performance leading right up to start time, I met him outside and we jetted over to the school, just in time for the start. The school sends out a letter informing parents that your child will be receiving an award, but it doesn't specify which one. Clinton won the science award! WOO HOO!!! Way to go Clinton! His science teacher, seen above, said that when she was asked to nominate someone, Clinton was the obvious choice!

We are so proud of you Clinton! Great Job!

5 comments:

monica said...

awwwww!!!!

I'm still working on my site, but I've moved!! Find me, here. :)

Cheers,
Kdubs

peebugg said...

I thought that was his date!!!!

*snicker*

I'm glad for him!!!! and you too..

peebugg said...

and....

a huge change from Mrs. Weigand!!!

SalGal said...

Why on God's green earth would you let your kids watch something called "Wonderpets" with a hideous theme song like that? It's almost as bad as the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll be always singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll be always singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends...

Have a great evening. (insert wicked cackle here)

Bree said...

Congratulations Clinton! I'm proud of you!