Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Thanks!

Thanks so much for all the great support and information you share with me! It's amazing to me how much of a blessing starting this blog has been to me. I've met some truly amazing people that have turned into good friends! You all are THE BEST!

Tomorrow morning we have two Dr's appointments for The Bear. One, with another Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon for a 2nd opinion, and another one with his Neurologist. Hopefully after tomorrow, I'll have some more specific information to share!

Thank you, thank you for all your kind thoughts!

7 comments:

Jillian said...

Thanks for the update, Erica. I actually popped in here to see if there was any news. I'm just SO GLAD you're getting a second opinion.

((((HUGS)))) to your cute lil' turd!

Di said...

good luck, I just know everything will work out!

Britmum said...

Hi

I have posted on your blog a couple of times. I haven't been back for awhile and I was sorry to read all the problems that you are having right now.

My prayers go out to you and your family. I hope that you get the news that you want and I am sure that everything will work out for you in the end.

Take care

Catherine

Chaotic Mom said...

Hey, I'm kind of new to your post, only been here a couple of times. But I'm going to check back in to see how things go with your doc visits. We've been through a lot with our boys, too. Your kids are lucky to have such a great, caring mom!

I'm a 30 something mom of three boys, too. ARGH! Testosterone! ;)

peebugg said...

EYES ARE CROSSED FOR YOU....

good luck...

Praying for your Prodigal said...

Your post is such great news. :)

Diane

Molly's Brother said...

I have been reading your blog for a while now and today's post has prompted me to comment. You seem so full of life. I feel privileged to be sharing news of your life with you.

Y'all are in my prayers.

Peace,
Joey