Friday, April 07, 2006

Take a Deep Breath...Count to 10

Today, I fear, that I'm going to be a yeller. I don't normally yell. But today may be different. My house is a mess, I have a headache, pms, and every time I ask The Bear to do anything he throws a screaming fit. It would be a good day for me to lock myself in my room with some valium.

On a different note, Veggie Boy finished the Life Story he was writing about my grandmother. I think he did a great job! I hope his teacher thinks so!

Tonight is Girls Night Out. I hope I can make it till then.

7 comments:

peebugg said...

Hide in the closet till tonight!!!!

I'm glad he got the story done, you should send a copy to your grandmother and if he gets a good grade on it...send her the copy with the good grade...

Chicka said...

You and me both, sister. The kids don't know how blessed they are to be at school right now.

But after 3:30 they're fair game. LOL!

Di said...

Hide out until then, read a good book, take a bath. Have an extra drink tonight and let your friends make you feel good again!

J's Mommy said...

Hmmm, I so need a good girl's night out. Can I come along?

Britmum said...

Hope you had a great time. A night out always refreshes the soul.

peebugg said...

hey---have you started breathing yet?????

how was chickie night out???

Bree said...

I hear ya. Glad you got a Girl's Night Out. I finally have a sort of GNO of my own in the new neighborhood. We'll see if it adds any sanity to my existence.

Congrats to Veggie Boy on his story. I remember I wrote one about my Grandma and to this day I am SO thankful I did. She wasn't around much longer and I cherish the time I spent interviewing her.