Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mouth Woes

Today I went to the dentist. Let's just say it has been a long while since I'd seen one. The verdict is not good. Besides a really good cleaning (read, ouch) I need one filling, one tooth pulled (the smart one) and a crown on my tooth that's been chipping off little pieces for the last week. Do you think this sounds expensive??? HOLY CRAP...it is! And we even have insurance! It is going to be $1000! I applied for the "medical needs" line of credit and only got approved for enough to cover the crown. So, on Thursday, off I go for a day of pain. I'll just have to space the other procedures really, REALLY far in between.

Well....I'm heading off to the backyard to dig for buried treasure or to see if those quarters I planted have started growing yet. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

peebugg said...

If the quarters have started.....can you save me a starter plant???

Good Luck......

Shannon said...

Good Luck!

Chas Ravndal said...

wishing you good luck and i love your blog design!

peebugg said...

OKAY......did you survive??????

K said...

I could not have read this at a better time. Last night I had a dream that my tooth was cracked and hurting and woke up positively freaked out. Of course I feel fine now, but it prodded me to put at the top of the To-Do list. "See Dentist!!" It's been over a year since my last good cleaning...