Monday, March 20, 2006

We're Back

Today is unpacking/recovery day from our Spring Break trip. There are two car loads of stuff dumped all over my living room, and I'm trying to weed through it. Yuck! I'm tempted to leave it there for a few days, but as it is all sitting right inside the front door, I'd better pick it up before someone "drops by".

All in all, the week was good. The best part was this last weekend when Cheez and I had a few days to ourselves for our 6th Anniversary. We left the boys at my parent's house and had a great time vegging out together. Once a year to really spend time together is not near enough!

Ok...I'm going to go empty one more suitcase and start a load of laundry. Hip hip hooray.

7 comments:

Britmum said...

Glad you had a great time. We have spring break this week at the Deer Valley School District. You think they would keep it all the same.

monica said...

Oh I hate laundry after vacation!!!!!!

Glad you're back. :)

J's Mommy said...

welcome home!

Bree said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you had a fun spring break.

peebugg said...

Yeah....mom and dad time.....

S said...

Happy belated anniversary! What a treat to get to spend a few days together. :-)

Dave said...

Cheez liked vacation!