Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Any Scrapbookers Out There?

I just spent the day in Tucson doing all sorts of fun, crafty projects! WOO HOO! A great way to spend a day!

Just wanted to let you know that there are only 3 days left in my Close To My Heart March special. With every $40 or more order, you will receive a free stamp set of your choosing! That is up to a $22.95 value! It's a really smokin' deal! If you're a scrapper or paper crafter, you don't want to miss out! Our Acrylic stamps are THE BEST! I'll never buy another wooden stamp set again! Pop on over to my web site and check it out!

2 comments:

peebugg said...

hey.....I didn't see the Disney paper.......

peebugg said...

I have more....I finally opened my stuff....and I got the stamps....so now I need to buy the acrylic things???? I know I have to buy the ink.......

Do I need to buy an acrylic thing for each stamp or are they interchangable??